This powerful stereo compressor is suited for all scenarios. Thanks to its high dynamic control performance, you will obtain the sound you are looking for quickly and accurately. It's perfect as a compressor for the MIX BUS.
Powerful presence. Gain punch and an overwhelming presence with your stereo microphone set thanks to Gravity VCA Bus Compressor TAKE 2. You only need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Insert a Gravity VCA Bus Compressor in your voice track.
- Step 2: Play around with a slow ATTACK, quick RELEASE, and RATIO 4.
- Step 3: Gradually increase the INPUT control.
Pianos under control. Insert Gravity VCA Bus Compressor in a Bus with your stereo piano signal and use it to manage this instrument's full dynamic ranges. Thus, every passage will be placed in the right layer of the mix. Forget about the piano that fades away in the weakest parts of the song or stands out too much in the choruses.
Overwhelming basses. Use a Gravity VCA Bus Compressor for your basses, and you will get a more accurate, vast, and robust sound. Gravity VCA Bus Compressor will increase your dynamic control over the basses, providing you with a considerable scope over the mix.
Pump your electronic music with Gravity VCA Bus Compressor as the compressor in the last bus of your electronic productions. Your mix will pump with all the musicality and rhythm required. Select 30 ms ATTACK and play around with the RELEASE until the relaxation time comes close to your production BPM. Adjust the compression THRESHOLD and listen to how your track gets compressed to its rhythm.
Compress your FX. Are you looking for neater mixes? You will make it by adding a Gravity VCA Bus Compressor to your effects, reverbs, and delays layers. Compressing the effect buses, your signal will be more stable. Thus, it will be easier to emphasize them in the mix.
- Line Output: Maximum output: +26 dBu 0.1% THD.
- Distortion: 20 dBu output, less than 0,05% in the range of 40 Hz to 10 kHz.
- Frequency response: From 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-0.5 dB).
- Harmonic distortion: 20 dBu output, 60 Hz 0,03%, 1 kHz 0,01%,10 Khz 0,05%.
- Gain level: From +60 dB.
- Background noise (Noise floor): Less than 95 dBu.
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR): Greater or equal to 118 dBu.
- Attack time: 0.1 ms to 30 ms.
- Release time: 0.1 to 1 seconds.
- Ratio: 2:1, 4:1 y 10:1.