This powerful stereo compressor is suited for all scenarios. Thanks to its high dynamic control performance, you will obtain the sound you are looking for quickly and accurately. It's perfect as a compressor for the MIX BUS.
Gain punch and an overwhelming presence with your stereo microphone set thanks to Gravity VCA Bus Compressor. You only need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Insert a Gravity VCA Bus Compressor in your voice track.
- Step 2: Play around with a slow ATTACK, quick RELEASE, and RATIO 4.
- Step 3: Gradually decrease the THRESHOLD control and increase MAKE UP control.
Pianos under control.
Insert Gravity VCA Bus Compressor in a Bus with your stereo piano signal and use it to manage this instrument's full dynamic ranges. Thus, every passage will be placed in the right layer of the mix. Forget about the piano that fades away in the weakest parts of the song or stands out too much in the choruses.
Pump your electronic music.
Use Gravity VCA Bus Compressor as the element in the last bus of your electronic productions. Your mix will pump with all the musicality and rhythm required. Select a slow ATTACK and play around with the RELEASE until the relaxation time comes close to your production BPM. Adjust the compression THRESHOLD and listen to how your track gets compressed to its rhythm.
- Line output: Maximum output: +22 dBu 0.1% THD.
- Harmonic distortion (THD): 4 dBu output, less than 0,002% in the range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Frequency response: From 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-0.5 dB).
- Crosstalk: 113 dB.
- Gain level: Up to +15 dB.
- Background noise (Noise floor): Less than -95 dBu.
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR): Greater or equal to 120 dBu.
- Attack time: 0.14 ms, 0.26 ms, 0.6 ms, 1.7 ms, 4.6 ms, 12 ms, with Ratio 2:1 and Slow Release
- Release time: 15 ms, 20 ms, 38 ms, 67 ms, with Ratio 2:1 and Slow Attack
- Ratio: 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1.
- High Pass Filter Side Chain (HPF SC) Frequency: 120 Hz. (with -3 dB of reduction @100 Hz.)
- Power source: 2 configurable voltage source settings on the back panel: 110 V AC 60 Hz and 220 V AC 50 Hz.
- Operating temperature range: Between 32º and 104º Fahrenheit (between 0º and 40º Celsius).
- Power source fuse: 500 mA.
Do you need more reasons to buy it?
Handmade with ❤️ in Madrid.
In order to guarantee the correct electron flux of the analog signal, we put together the finest “through hole” components, instead of robotically assembled miniaturized components. In this way we reduce to the minimum the electronic friction to enhance the thermal response of the equipment and avoid background noises.
Triad Magnetics® transformer.
Every Gravity VCA Bus Compressor is equipped with an original Triad Magnetics® transformer to nurture the power stage, thus providing a more stable, precise, and lasting result, that does not generate any type of noise.
Each Gravity VCA Bus Compressor also contains one excellent VU meter so that you can accurately control the gain levels of the analog signal.
Gold plated connectors.
When speaking about true ProAudio, all the links of the recording chain are fundamental. Gold plated connectors guarantee the best connectivity, and a total absence of contact noise as well. A real piece of jewelry in your hands.
Made of pure cherry wood.
A picture is worth a thousand words. So, we wanted to ensure that you will know that your Gravity VCA Bus Compressor has the makings of a champion only by looking at it. Finished with a warm and resistant natural cherry wood paneling, from sustainable forests, we ensure better thermal insulation and surprising aesthetics. Technology and art in a superb symbiosis.
Recycled cardboard packaging.
The cardboard packaging in which we ship our equipment comes from recycled sources and is FSC certified. They are light and resistant, protecting the equipment from impacts during transport, thanks to the air chamber system that keeps the equipment in suspension. With this change, we use fewer raw materials and resources, and we can source locally. You can take it everywhere with you thanks to its handle, keep it to store your equipment, or recycle it.
Branded by fire.
We want you to use your Gravity VCA Bus Compressor intensively for decades. That is the reason why the frontal and back panels are laser engraved, avoiding deletion or damage of the screen printing over metal or wood, through time.
Certified authenticity and quality.
With your Gravity VCA Bus Compressor, you will get a Certificate of Authenticity and Quality, sealed and signed by hand, that contains the results of the technical measurements conducted over the equipment during our extensive quality control. Thoroughness, transparency, and a 5-years warranty.
One device, one tree.
Not only do we create the best products, but we also care about the environment. Therefore, we commit ourselves to plant a tree in exchange for each sold device. You may visit it whenever you want!