Boreal FET Compressor Analog Edition TAKE 2 has been designed to provide your sound with a high dynamic control, optimal for the most state-of-the-art professional recordings.
Voices “In-Your-Face”. You only need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Insert a Boreal FET Compressor in your voice track.
- Step 2: Play around with a slow ATTACK, quick RELEASE, and RATIO 4.
- Step 3: Gradually increase the INPUT control. You will see how the voice compresses until it reaches the forefront of your mix. All without shredding its character.
Piano Management: After a grand piano recording session, some section dynamics may be so high that you must turn them down in the mix... While others are so low that you cannot hear them, isn’t it? Boreal FET Compressor will be your best ally in these scenarios. It allows you to handle the most complex dynamics in the most challenging situations.
Overwhelming Basses: Boreal FET Compressor is the perfect tool to insert your bassline. It will balance your basses, bringing a unique robustness to your mix. Thanks to it, you will be able to work with high gain reductions through transparent pumping.
- Line Input: Input impedance 600 Ω.
- Line Output: Maximum output: +26 dBu 0.1% THD.
- Distortion: 20 dBu output, less than 0,05% in the range of 40 Hz to 10 kHz.
- Frequency response: From 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-0.5 dB).
- Harmonic distortion: 20 dBu output, 60 Hz 0,03%, 1 kHz 0,01%,10 Khz 0,05%.
- Gain level: From +45 dB.
- Background noise (Noise floor): Less than 100 dBu.
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR): Greater or equal to 90 dBu.
- Attack time: 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds.
- Release time: 50 microseconds to 1 second.